Friday, March 19, 2010
Fill in the Blank Friday
It's that time again...time, for Fill in the Blank Friday, that is! I look forward to this all week, and am always excited to see what Lauren's questions will be.
1. Today I'm wearing a raspberry-colored cardigan with jewel buttons over a black cami, jeans and cozy boots to keep my feet warm in this snow.
2. My favorite childhood food was pizza or cookies and my favorite food now is simple pasta with lots of veggies (and still cookies)!
3. A day that I'm too busy to have a conversation with my Mom and/or best friends is a day that I'm too busy.
4. The last movie I saw was: Remember Me, which was wonderful and the next movie I want to see is The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus or The Last Station.
5. My favorite smell is lavender because it's peaceful, lovely and fresh.
6. A weird little quirk I have is preferring to take the 2nd or 3rd item from the shelf when I'm purchasing things in a store. There's something about taking the first item that I don't like. This is especially true with books; I like to hunt towards the back of the stack for my chosen copy.
7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm a nurturing ambivert who likes to be in control...and I think that's pretty spot on.