I received the Master of Karate and Friendship award from one of my favorite bloggers, Ashley at Kiwis and Cocktails ages ago and am just now getting around to it...pathetic, I know! But, hey, better late than never, right? I think so, too.The Rules:
1. List 6 things you are a master in.
2. Pass it on the 6 bloggers you think are masters at friendship, and make blogging so awesome!
I am a master in/at:
1. Bargain hunting! I must say that I am pretty fantastic at finding and taking advantage of sales, especially when it comes to clothes! Awesome: yes! Downside: reinforces my already (sometimes) unnecessarily frugal nature.
2. Quiche-making. Seriously, I make the most delicious quiche.
3. Sarcasm. I'm naturally sarcastic and have a very sarcastic sense of humor.
4. Random historical facts about Medieval England, especially the Tudor Royal Family...this is, obviously, my nerdy claim to fame, but I do love history!
5. Spending time with my family. It's just the three of us (Mom, Daddy, me) and I love just having dinner with them, or meeting my Mom for lunch or randomly stopping by the house for 5 minutes. We're close and I like it that way!
6. Libraries. I am a master at finding them in just about every town I visit and at using them...I cannot even keep track of the number of books I have on hold at the Library.
And, 6 bloggers who are Master's at Friendship are:
Jess at LittleMsSunshine
Kaity at Ambition Never Goes Out of Style
Courtney at With Gratitude
Micaela at Dolce Vita
Jamie at Probably Jamie
Katie at Love and Peace