Sunday, April 4, 2010


HAPPY EASTER!!

I hope everyone is having a lovely Easter Sunday.

It started out sunny here in Northern Colorado, but a few clouds just rolled in over the mountains and brought random snowflakes with them...Colorado weather is always a bit odd. So, I'm curled up on the couch with a steaming cup of coffee, muffins are baking in the oven and I'm finally tackling my giant stack of magazines that I've been neglecting. Basically, I'm procrastinating taking my Accounting test that's due tonight. Haha...

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER! Hope you had a nice weekend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got snow for Easter! It was 80 degrees here. The snow is GONE!
    Hope you had a lovely Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a GREAT Easter weekend!! Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!