1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) morning person in the sense that I love alone time in the morning. I like getting up on the earlier side in order to enjoy my coffee, have a leisurely start to my day and, if it's the weekend, fit in a walk or run before it gets too hot. I'm one of those people that once I'm awake, I'm awake, and I've never really enjoyed just lounging about in bed. I'd rather take my lounging to the couch or patio. Oh, and brekky is my favorite meal of the day!
2. My favorite Pandora stations are (currently) Arcade Fire, The Naked and Famous, Thompson Square, AWOLNATION and The Temper Trap. This will change as the season's change, but for the height of summer, that little quick mix gets me through the day at work.
3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are Don't Stop Believin' by Journey, Alone by Heart and The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. Jamie and I used to road trip to and from Minnesota several times a year in college and Journey and Heart are perfect for belting your heart out while driving with the windows down through the middle of Iowa, and Phantom is the best for keeping you awake at 2 am.
4. My favorite pattern is probably floral, although I do love a girlified lumberjack plaid in the Fall...what can I say, I'm a Colorado girl.
5. My favorite perfume is Burberry Brit or Body by Victoria, but I've also been wearing Incredible body mist from Victoria's Secret this summer, which I really like.
6. Rules are usually in place for a reason. Sometimes people get a little too carried away with rules, but I tend to lean more towards the things-are-fairly-black-and-white view of the world (not in everything!) so I am a fan of rules.
7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is either "seriously" or "literally", which yes, are words rather than a phrase, but they apply because I definitely use them a lot. I also love ellipses...!